Food and Beverage Specialist Accountants
Based in Belfast we work with F&B Clients in Dublin, London and Amsterdam as well as in Northern Ireland. Bars, restaurants and cafes have been a integral part of our business’ focus since Baxterworld’s conception over 20 years ago.
Our business has a wealth of experience in the nuances specific to food and beverage service. We have a deep understanding of the importance of forecasting, recipe costing and supplier pricing for a busy cafe or bar; which is why we strive to find the most cost efficient means to monitor these ever-changing figures.
We can provide a great deal of support for your business.
Here are just a few examples:
- Get a clear understanding of how your recipe costings are affecting your gross profit.
- Want to try some new strategies? Have an experienced financial director advise upon and support your decisions.
- Get quick and clear feedback on your businesses performance with regular reports.
- We can even provide full back-of-house support and take away the need for an on-site office.
- Need a question answered about sales last weekend? We give free phone support as standard.
Fixed Monthly Price
We agree on the support that you want up front and deliver a service that you can depend on… including the price.
Baxterworld have been very good at pointing us in the right direction and steering us towards more profitable areas
Our other Director, Catherine McRory, started her working life running a family Bistro before going on to gain her Accountancy qualifications.
In fact, the majority of our team has worked in the hospitality industry at some point in their careers before joining us!
Like What You Hear?
If you think we can help, why not give us a call? There are no hidden charges or commitments if you decide you would like to arrange a meeting. Follow the button and give us a call.