Accounting and Admin Services
Our head office is in Belfast but thanks to Cloud Accounting Systems we serve the UK, Ireland and even as far as South Africa. Because we can help you coordinate your information in the cloud we can also streamline many processes that would otherwise consume a lot of your time. This helps us deliver support for many tasks at a low cost.
Monthly accounts is our speciality and you wouldn't believe the benefits you can receive from regular, accurate financial figures. Our qualified team operate all of these tasks, which can be agreed upon in a bespoke package at a fixed rate.
- Entering supplier invoices
- Arranging the approval of invoices including GRN matching
- Paying suppliers by BACS or online payments
- Entering supplier payments
- Reconciling supplier balances with statements
- Storing documentation in digital form
- Ensuring easy Client access to all purchase records.
- Providing easy ways to raise an invoice
- Recording and matching payments from customers
- Chasing customers for payment
- Downloading transactions from the Bank’s systems
- Posting receipts and payments to the ledger
- Reconciling records with the bank, the basic check.
- Preparing and filing the VAT return
- Advising on foreign VAT and reclaiming EC input VAT
- Paying and reclaiming VAT on imports.
- Handling Revenue inspections on your behalf
- Collecting time and attendance information from online systems.
- Preparing wage payments for (1 to 1000 employees).
- Making payslips available to staff online (3 years).
- Dealing with staff pay queries.
- Paying overseas staff.
- Handling PAYE and Minimum Wage inspections on your behalf.
- Company tax returns.
- Personal tax returns.
- Tax planning - arranging your affairs to pay the minimum tax.
- Handling tax enquiries on your behalf.
Management accounts are fully integrated with annual accounts – no surprises and a guaranteed two week turn-round.
- Weekly reports on your Key Performance Indicators
- Monthly Profit and Loss Account
- Monthly balance sheet and Cash Flow reports
- Departmental accounts and multi-company consolidations.
Statutory accounts prepared under latest accounting standards and filed online with the tax authorities and the Companies Registry.
- Preparing operating budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing forecasts to raise finance.
- Cash flow planning for Projects.
- QuickBooks Training
- Training for Cloud applications – Xero, Vend, Payroo, and BreatheHR.
- Modernising back office systems and improving value for money.
- Free Presentations to Business Groups on Cloud systems for SMEs.
- Attending Board Meetings
- Forensic Accounting – reports for the Courts.
- Treasury and currency management and advice.
This is a full service providing a quality back office and accountancy resource tailored to suit your business. It offers expandability and is location independent. The package will include a choice of the services listed above.