Are you interested in a career at Baxterworld? We regularly take on graduates with backgrounds in accountancy, finance and business management who are interested in a hands on learning experience.
You will find any of our current recruitment adverts posted on this page. Please check back from time to time.
Latest Job Posts:
The Baxterworld Graduate Programme
Next intake July 2018
JOIN OUR HIGHLY MOTIVATED TEAM
– No shadowing. Unlike big firms you will work directly with clients.
– Use the most up-to-date cloud based tools (Xero, QBO, Receipt Bank…)
– Your own triple screen workstation.
– See and learn the accountancy process from beginning to end.
– Work with clients in London, Dublin and Amsterdam.
– Start at £15.600 p.a. and grow your salary as you learn.
– We pay half your course fees and exam fees.
– Receive huge support as you study for CIMA/ACCA/CAI membership.
– Get a buzz from helping clients grow their business.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Processing purchase invoices.
– Agreeing till receipts with bank deposits.
– Reconcile bank deposits and payments.
– Assisting with monthly payroll.
– Liaising with client staff on day to day operations.
– Overseeing orders and inventory monthly.
– Using cloud systems to produce performance reports.
– Payment runs for suppliers
– Assisting with VAT returns
– Assisting with annual accounts
– Interpreting results for clients
Skills & Attributes
– Friendly and approachable demeanour
– Fanatical attention to detail
– Conscientious and quick to recognise an error
– Not afraid to ask for help
– Great with Excel
– Outstanding phone manner and communication skills
GET A MEANINGFUL CAREER PATH
Applicants should have a BA/BSc/HND in Accounting or a related subject.
Email CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is the 15th June